Tuesday, 8 November 2011

Lost forever

Not easy to stop reading her blog. Very hard thing to do when I have been doing it for so long. It is like I am torturing myself because I deserve it. Harder still, to read of her new found affection. A person that she can not stop thinking about. Why do I do it to myself?

I am not angry she is moving on, it is inevitable. I just wish I could stop myself from reading her blog. It hurts too much. My heart aches for her and our old life. If only. If only I could give her what she wanted from me, what she needed from me. I need to stop!

Not long now until I finish work and enter the unknown. I will leave my old life behind and focus on the future, no matter how uncertain it may seem. I must focus on this and be at peace with my past decisions, otherwise I am not doing myself any favours.

No comments:

Post a Comment