Tuesday, 6 September 2011

Better to have loved and lost?

Not right now it isn't. I am still coming to terms with single life. You hear people go on about how great single life is but they generally omit certain details, such as loneliness. I have always enjoyed being around other people. At this point in time, there is no one that I can talk to at home. I have never lived by myself, just me in a house. It is taking some time to adjust. Thankfully, I have a room mate moving in to the house in a couple of weeks time. I hope he is not a douche bag.

Work! Started back from holidays yesterday and I must say I was pleasantly surprised to be back in the office. Not so much my job, still don't like what I do but it is nice to be around some people. Also good that I have been able to see some of my favourite clients. This has actually cheered me up a bit and put a very slight spring in my step. But when the clock ticks 5, alone I am again.

Perhaps in these last 2 days I have learnt just a bit more about who I am? Time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment